Saturday, June 26, 2010

Silhouette Madness!

So do you know what a Silhouette is?

No?!

Okay, first off, go here and see the machine that will make all your dreams will come true.

Well, your crafty dreams anyway.

For real, I want one of these bad boys…I want one REAL bad!

Seriously, all the stuff you can do?!?! Vinyl, scrapbooking, heat transfers for clothing.

SERIOUSLY.MUST.HAVE.ONE.

Want one too?

Well you are in luck because there are a plethora of blogs right now offering giveaways for a Silhouette of your very own!

Or my own…

Here’s the list:


Southern Hospitality’s runs for a week, not 100% on when it ends for sure. Go here to enter.

Oh Hello Friend’s runs until June 28th. Go here to enter.

Tatertots and Jello’s runs until June 29. Go here to enter.

Thrifty Decor Chic has a giveaway going on until June 29th as well. Go here to enter.

TomKat Studio will be running her giveaway until June 30th. Go here to enter.

Giver’s Log runs until June 30th as well. Go here to give it a shot.

**UPDATED**

Just A Girl will announce the winner on July 2. Go here to enter.

So go try for one! Seriously, it’s an amazing little toy!

I hope I win one.

And if I don’t, I hope you do!

And that you’ll let me use it!


PS Thanks to HowDoesShe? for letting me in on the secret! :)

No comments: