Wednesday, June 30, 2010

American Baby

image


(Photo courtesy of Love Stitched)


Um hello.

Can you say cute?

Do you love America?

Do you not love this little cutie?!?!

I saw this picture and was so struck by it’s adorableness, I decided these shirts would make my boys look, hopefully, just as cute for the 4th.


DSC_5916 DSC_5917 DSC_5921

DSC_5919

Aww, matching “his” and “his” cuteness.

These were a snap to make, thanks to the amazing step by step tutorial by Cheri at I am Momma Hear Me Roar, found here and here.

Seriously, awesome. I can’t wait.

Thanks Cheri! You’re awesome!!




MuralMaker and More

2 comments:

I Am Momma - Hear Me Roar said...

You seriously ROCKED these shirts! They look perfect! Way to go! Fabulous work. Thank you SO much for sharing, Cee Cee!!!

I Am Momma - Hear Me Roar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.